Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Way they copy: Picturespeak

Not a big deal. But it shows the way we do things. This was the NYT site I had visited a few days back.

New York Times
And then one day I opened the Hindustan Times site, which made me blink for a second, as I thought I had mistakenly opened NYT again. But it was HT only.


Of course both pictures have been taken almost simultaneously. I think it's pretty normal for us. But isn't it showing we don't want to work, or say even think much?

This is with the assumption that HT has copied NYT. In case it's opposite, which is highly unlikely, the same applies to US people. :)

3 comments:

Power of Words said...

yeah!! looks like that :P

Power of Words said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ankit said...

not only this, if u will go thru other sites, they will also seem to be same...