Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm watching TV!!

I was off the TV, except for songs, and some mindless stuffs like 'Sun Yaar Chill Maar' and 'Lagegi' (Now Hass Ley India) of Bindass. Basically, of all the things, I had left series of any type, from those of Ekta Kapoor to UTV to Fox. No Saas-bahu and no Friends either. In fact I have never been a loyal fan of either at any time.

But more than four years after leaving the TV, this time I got back into a series. This one is called Kyle XY.

Yesterday, after watching 'Howrah Bridge' (starring Ashok Kumar and Madhubala, black and white of course) I just 'downloaded' 2 episodes of the series from Varun's computer. (Actually we all stay on a wireless LAN and I just copied it on to my computer) And I thank God that I downloaded just two episodes. I slept after 5. Had I had more, I have no idea when I would go to bed, taking into account that each episode of the series is of 42-44 mins long.

The series is about a guy who is 'born' almost 16-17 years old in a jungle, and has an incredibly sharp mind, through which he learns things fast even though he is as unaware of things around him as a newborn.

Till now, the story is that a doctor of mental patients takes Kyle to her home and he learns to live his life there. Interestingly the guy doesn't have a belly button and there seems to be some mystery behind him.

Well, in less than 24 hrs I have watched 5 episodes of the series that is more than 3 and a half hours. I hope I'll be finishing the season one, consisting of 10 episodes, within a day or two.

Rest of the world is as good as it used to be. Riviera is about to start in the college and preparations are going in full swing. Today there was preliminary round of Sand Castle Sculptures in which there were some beautiful Mahals of sand there.

Hope the Riviera makes the coming week interesting.

No comments: